FREE One night stay in our air conditioned villa at Tulamben ( twin share )
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
PRICE : IDR 4,000,000
Start every Monday and Thursday
Now that you have completed your PADI Open Water Course, it's time for you to continue your diving education and achieve a deeper maximum depth allowance of 30 metres, by taking part in the Advanced Open Water Course.You will learn additional skills and knowledge required to dive in more challenging and exciting environment with MEGA DIVE Bali, in warm, clear water enjoying Bali's beautiful and spectacular under water scenery.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Manual ( Digital version )
- Certification fees to PADI
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Five ocean dives
- Use of all dive equipment
- One night stay in our air conditioned villa at Tulamben
- Lunch and refreshments on both dive days
You'll complete 5 dives : ( 2 compulsory core dives which are: the Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation Dive and 3 elective dives, you may choose after consultation with your MEGA Dive instructor from the following categories : AWARE-fish identification dive, Boat dive, Drift dive, Night dive, Peak performance buoyancy dive, Search and recovery dive, Underwater naturalist, Underwater photography, and Wreck dive.
Your Itinerary for PADI Advanced Course
- pick up at your hotel lobby :
- Seminyak and Kuta Area AM 07 : 30
- JIMBARAN AND NUSA AREA AM 08:00
- SANUR area AM 08 : 30
- Drive to Tulamben for 2,5 hrs
- Arrive at Tulamben at around 10.30
- Your first two dives will be at Tulamben Drop Off, and Carol Garden.
- Dive No.3 will be a night dive at the USAT Liberty.
- stay overnight at your FREE VILLA in Tulamben.
- Dive No. 4 and no 5 explore the USAT Liberty Ship wreck.
- fill in your log book and finalise the paper work.
- Certification and Congratulations as a PADI Advanced Open water diver
- Leave Tulamben at 14.00
- Back to your Hotel at the South of Bali around 16.30